A89: Re: Mario 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Mario 89

This is effectually a corruption of the routine I posted earlier to now
display 8x8 sprites.  Same as before (grayscale, masked, non-aligned,
clipped, background storage); the only thing I haven't tested is the
background storage during clipping, but it probably works fine.  I didn't
really waste time drawing pretty sprites for the demo, so it's pretty much
trash left from before.

>Hello all once again. Could someone make a grayscale sprite routine
>(masked) that does 8x8 sprites? This would save a tone of code and
>space for Mario 89 because about half the sprites are that way. If you
>could I need it to work just like the 16x16 version. Thank you all.
>
>P.S.
>
>I'm planning to put you all in the credits
>

>Michael Bryan Cook
>- ------------------------------
>PGP Key at http://www.mbcook.com/pgp.asc
>- ------------------------------
>E-Mail - MBCook@MBCook.com
>- ------------------------------
>Web Page - http://www.MBCook.com
>Amazed Guy Award Page - http://www.MBCook.com/amazed.html
>MIDI Page - http://www.MBCook.com/midi.html
>NetSmart Page - http://www.MBCook.com/netsmart.html
>Parodies Page - http://www.MBCook.com/parodies.html
>Rush Sounds Page - http://www.MBCook.com/rush.html
>TI Page - http://www.MBCook.com/ti.html
>I pledge allegiance to the compatibles of IBM, and everything that
>goes with them. And for the companies under which it stands, one
>industry, under Bill, with games and perhapsles for all!

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="sprite8.zip"