Re: A89: PGL 2.2 by CedFoo released !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: PGL 2.2 by CedFoo released !!

OK, I zipped it from a mac, and it seems not to work properly. So Here are the
files unzipped.

TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/10/98 11:41:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cedfou@chez.com
> writes:
>
> > I've tried a lot of Program Manager, and I think I've made the fastest
> >  and most efficient Program Manager for the TI-89 and the TI-92.
> >  PGL 2.2 is based on the function popup and on matrices.
> >  It can handle as many subdirectories as you want.
>
> hey here's a nice idea--instead of encrypting it and messing up the file codes
> why not just leave it alone so that people can actually run it AND transfer
> itto their calcs?  Whatever you did, don't do it, it doesn't work.

RealPCª Document

PGL Program List vers 2.2 by CedFoo (cedfou@chez.com)
http://www.chez.com/cedfou

INSTALLATION
QUICK START
HOW TO USE IT
HISTORY
ME
SEND ME COMMENTS

INSTALLATION/
Just send PGL22.92g to  TI-89.

QUICK START:
Just type [diamond][1] and you're on.

HOW TO USE IT:
Each peace of the package is placed in the same folder oPGM:

The main parts of PGL22 are:

pgl_app (the main program)
pgm_chgp (to change the prefs without passing by pgl_app)
pgm_pref (the matrice in which the preferences are stored)

there is also an alias of pgl_app called kbdprgm1 in the mail folder, so as to launch it just doing [diamond][1]

DO NOT MOVE ANY PART OF PGL OUT OF HIS FOLDER !!

So to use the program, you just type [diamond][1] like this in HOME while being in any folder you want.

Type 2 (MENU...) to enter PGL's functions:

Then it's obvious.

When creating an item, you have the choice between creating a folder or a executable.
If you create a folder, you specify the name of the link only if you want to. You don't have to. PGL will find a name for you if you don't want to take care.
You can put the link in the folder of the TI that you want, it doesn't matter.

if you create an executable (app), you can put in the link field whatever you want, as if you were in HOME:

for example: the name of a program: truc()
a function: func(a,b,c) et cetera...
even asm programs if you want to of course.

HISTORY

vers 1.ß1 to 1.ß5: tests first only for me, then given to friends and relatives, who said me it was great and usefull, so I
decided to enhance it.

vers 2.0: First released version to the public.

vers 2.2: There we are, fixed a bug when creating a link to an app.
	added a function in the MENU... to edit already created links.

ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS (BAD OR GOOD).
Send any idea that could improve my program.

If you personaly make programs, don't hesitate to send'em to me. Ask for questions:I'll answer.

Bye everybody. CedFoo.

RQ: I mainly program on macintoshes, in C, C++ and for those who know, I use Metrowerks's application framework:
Powerplant for CodeWarrior.
I'm interested in any project. Cause for me programing this program for the TI was just about two days of work after a few
different tries, pretty simple.