Re: A89: asm89 compiling errors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:57 PM 10/6/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I attached Phoenix compiled for the 89 note that the screen size of the 89
>is smaller than the 92+ so you can t all of the screen play.

Several questions:

1.  Will this run without any shells or libraries?
2.  Since there is a screen size difference, does this copy work exactly
the same at the 92 version but with the last 80 pixels left off the right
and the last 28 pixels left off the bottom?  (TI89 screen = 100 x 160 and
TI92 screen = 128 x 240)
3.  Is it there a simple procedure for modifying TI-92+ ASM Fargo progs to
run on the 89?
4.  Someone said something about it being illegal (maybe that's not the
right word) to port 92 programs like that.  Is that true?

Thanx in advance for any help!!

              Mike Newman
          miken@dodgenet.com
             ICQ: 2114458