Re: A89: Fw: 32 bit TI Graph Link Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: 32 bit TI Graph Link Software

There's a beta version for NT on TI's site.  I'm sure that's 32-bit right?

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML

On Sun, 4 Oct 1998, Miles Raymond wrote:

> This sucks:

Follow-Ups: References: