Re: A89: TI discussion board.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI discussion board.

Both of you are INCORRECT! The TI-89/TI-92 Plus board was NOT HACKED! It is
SIMPLE HTML in the subject fields of messages. Then the author posted a
blank message with some screwy coding in the subject. Someone responded to
this, and, thus, you get a javascript error. The POSTS ARE STILL THERE.
Just click for a different view to see the messages.