Re: A89: Doors OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Doors OS

>There is something seriously wrong with the doors os compiler.  I tried
>compiling the hello world program that came with it and it crashed my calc,
>saying error 1111 something that wouldn't fit on the screen.  The other
>program I compiled crashed saying invalid instruction.  I don't understand
>why it goes off the edge of the screen ... doors was never for the 92, was
>it?  Anyhow, the hello program crashed without any changes to the source, so
>_something_ is f***ed.

  It looks very strange.. Did you set correctly the PATH variables in
autoexec.bat ? Or please could you send me the program that crashes
(compiled I mean) ?
  Anyway we have currently corrected a few bugs in the compiler but hello
should work..
  A68k, the assembler sometimes produces corrupted files too, and then you
have to restart your dos session.

  Thanks,

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team