Re: A89: Parallel Homemade Cable Linking Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Parallel Homemade Cable Linking Program

Ok guys,

I think I'm finally getting *somewhere*...
I downloaded both of the WinLink programs (Graph-Link 89,92).
Now I open up shell.89z in WLink89, and there is nothing there!
When I open it up in Notepad I see all sorts of ascii, but in WLink89,
nothing.  So I tried importing it as an ASCII program, and copied all
the stuff to WLink92, and saved the file...  (Mind you it gave me all sorts
of header errors, etc).  When I tried to transfer it, I got an "Error
receiving first byte" message.  My guess, because it didn't have the
proper headers...  Can anyone help?!

Follow-Ups: References: