Re: A89: Original Mario

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Original Mario

No no no!  Mario Brothers is a game with one screen where you bounced
monsters on their back and then kicked them off the screen.  There was
only one of them to speak of ( no Mario Brothers 2 or anything like
that).  The game that is famous on the Nintendo is Super Mario
Brothers. There are already people working on that.

---=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rapha=EBl_HUCK?= <philhuck@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> Even though graphics aren't very beautiful, Mario would be pretty
cool for
> the TI-89. It should be the exact replica, hte same thing with the
same
> monsters and levels as the 1st or the 3rd (not the 2nd) Mario for
the NES.
> It should have a two player mode (on the same calc) and grayscale
pictures.
> It would really be great.
>
> MP <philhuck@club-internet.fr> <http://mp.ifrance.com>
>

> >Cool, Mario Brothers was a fun game!  I suggest concentrating on the
> >control.  The tighter the control, the better.  The original wasn't
so
> >hot on graphics or even levels, but 2-player was important.

==
                                    -gunnm