Re: A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

Well I guess none of the people on the list liked my classroom idea...THAT is
at least not the "experienced" programmers.  It seems, however, that a few
potential programmers did find the school idea to be a needfull thing...but
unfortunately there is no experienced programmers who wish to be a part of
this.  I believe this to be the case because of the amount of time that has
has passed and only a few people responded.  I reallize that the great
programmers should not have to give there time, (but it sure would be nice),
so I will not ask anyone specifically to be a part of this, so not to cause
uncomfortable feelings.

I guess there is only one more thing i can do: wait for more tutorials...