Re: A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

Dude you are sooo right.  I know some 68k but i would really learn more
from experienced ppl.  I think we could start a room!  It would only have
to be on sundays.  You could give "lessons" on sundays...but throughout
the week the "teachers" could help ppl on specific problems.  Not only
this but it would make things like this email list move at a faster pace.
We can start with a few operators and add more if we feel that they are
capable of helping ppl out.  If this sort of a thing ever goes through i
think we should do it on DALnet. that is just my personal preference.
	Peace Out,
	   McTwist

Follow-Ups: References: