Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

It's not even compiled, old man.  When you run a basic program (anything
anywhere else on the calc for that matter) it makes an initial pass where it
tokenizes the entire program (the result is sort of like byte code).  Then
it parses the tokens and makes the appropriate calls to ROM as each token
requires.  The program is never converted to machine code, and especially
not to asm.