Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

>I thought the calculator used more of a script-like implementation where it
>simply read a line and executed it as if it were typed in at the home screen.
>Also like the scripting function in the text editor,  where pre- defined
>functions are run by the user pressing a key.

Yea, the TI calcs all interprete BASIC at runtime rather then precompileing
-- thats why its so slow.  I've seen compilers for BASIC on the z80, but
not the 68k.  I'm currently working on one for the 89, but since I don't
know that much about compilers it's going slow.  I hope on porting it to
the calc when I get finished though.

	--Nate