Re: A89: StarFox89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: StarFox89

That's what I meant.  When you did (or someone else) did something, then they would say one of their
(4-8)? choices of comments.  OK, let's say you start shooting Peppy; he'll say: "What's the big
idea, boss?"  And if you keep shooting him he'll say: "Watch what you're shooting, will ya?"  I
don't know if I should make a set for each character, or wheather or not I should just have a set
for the game and then pick one when the character says some thing.  (Does that make sense?)

Let me explain.  (in case I just confused someone)

Slippy:
 comment1
 comment2
 comment3
 comment4
Peppy:
 comment1
 comment2
 comment3
 comment4
Falco:
 comment1
 comment2
 comment3
 comment4

OR

StarFox89:
 comment1
 comment2
 comment3
 comment4
 comment5
 comment6
 comment7
 comment8
 comment9
 comment0
And then whenever a character needs to say something, it chooses one from the game's list instead of
just that character's list.

So what do how do you think I should do it?

-Miles Raymond