Re: A89: StarFox89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: StarFox89

That's absolutely untrue.  If you try programming without a good design, you
_will_ make a shitty game.  What a lot of people don't realize (even some
good, experienced programmers) is that design is a major part of the
programming process; if you don't spend the proper time considering design,
your code will be sloppy and it will take you much longer to code than it
should.
It's important for him to think about features that he will eventually want
to implement.  That doesn't mean he should code those things right away, but
if he knows what he wants to implement in the future, thinking about them
ahead of time will make them easier to add when he does.