Re: A89: Converting files for plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Converting files for plusshell

>How do I convert files so that they can work for plusshell?  I can't figure
>how to use the converting program included with PlusShell.

it's simple.

just run setps.bat which should be in the main directory into which you
unzipped plusshell into.  do this everytime you reboot your system.

then copy the .89z file to the same directory.

then run convert.bat with the following syntax:
C:\> CONVERT (file)
but don't type the file as filename.89z; just type filename without the
extension

then send the file and it should work.

you might want to check out the contents of setps.bat so you can cut&paste it
into your autoexec.bat so you won't have to run it all the time.