Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

Just add "sex" to the title.  That usually gets everyone's attention at
school. :)

In a message dated 11/19/98 3:58:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Well, you are right.  So what do you want me to do, not release the game?
I have already stated
 that I am not willing to change the title, because that is what people
recognize.  If I sent someone
 at school ZTetris, then they would know that it is Tetris.  On the contrary,
if I sent that same
 person Falling Blocks, they might have no clue what the heck the game is.
And I do know some people
 that have looked at the name, and then deleted it off their calc without even
trying it first.
 There was a program that went around my school called DrugWars.  Try to guess
what program it really
 was... >>