Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

Look, I know a little about legal issues, so I will *try* my best to help
you.  First off they could only be able to sue you for punitive damages.
Because no fee was made of the product they can't sue you for using their
name to make money.  Second NOA has not released SF for that platform (they
could claim that they had plans to but what court will believe that a major
corporation was planning to realease a game on a graphing calculator?) so
you wouldn't be sued for causing them loss due to that.  Third, you are a
minor, NOA would look damn silly for suing a kid just because he put a game
on his calculator and called it StarFox89.