Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

In a message dated 11/19/98 8:11:50 AM, TurboSoft@aol.com writes:

>> change a letter in the name and distribute it for free.
>
>Yeah, change it to StarFlux or something.

Hmm, thats too much of a change and it doesnt really mean anything. Didnt you
(author) say that you'd like to keep it as close as possible and the name, its
what catches your attention first of all...?  Isnt adding the "89" after
StarFox signifigant enough so that you will not get sued? Just make sure you
keep the "89" there at all times, and once its released, we have to make it a
habit to remember the 89, if we discuss it... =P

															--Jason K.