Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

That's a good idea, but you're still going to have those three cases unless
you rewrite findpixel to handle negative numbers.  It would probably be
easier not to and doing so wouldn't improve speed.  It might be worth it,
though, if you had some intensive vertical side scrolling.