Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

The only resemblance that would be there is the name and characters.  How
could you possibly recreate in full a game designed for a 64-bit system
on a graphing calculator?  So call it Star something, make up some
characters and get cracking.  Also, I doubt he looked any further through
your letter once he got to the mention about using his company's
property.  On top of that, he probably has no clue what a TI-89 is.  I'm
not a lawyer though, so maybe when you are done, for your own safety, you
might want to send them the game and explain how they can run it to check
for infringement.  I doubt they will bother going to all of that trouble.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:55:27 -0600 "Miles Raymond" <m_rayman@bigfoot.com>
writes:

>Hey everyone!  Take a look at the attached message and tell me what
>your opinions about it are.  Do
>you think that means that if I make it, NOA will sue me?  I wouldn't
>be making a profit out of it,
>but I don't think that Bill Reno recognized that all TI programs are
>free.  Should I start on this,
>or should I avoid the risk of getting sued...
>
>And if you take a look at that second paragraph...  Do you think there
>is anything going on between
>MS and NOA??  (next Nintendo platform will be running MS Windows64...)
> Scary...
>
>-Miles Raymond

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]