Re: A89: Random routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Random routines

The ideal random routine uses the user.  If I set up a loop which increments
a register until the user presses a key, then I can use the number in the
register to seed a non-random number generator.  Ideally the random number
will be from an non-dependable source continuously, but it's ok if you just
do the loop increment as above for the start of a program, and then use it
with a non-random generator

-Adam