Re: A89: util library problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ComAsYuAre@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/15/98 2:31:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> TurboSoft@aol.com writes:
>
> or you could just convert the game to plusshell, and it would be able to use
> the same libs

  Thank you, but how do I do it? I tried converting the game in dos this way:
1.) c:\plusshell\setps c:\plusshell
2.) cd tigames (that's where I have the tigames :-)
3.) convert mario92
This didn't work.. Am I doing it the right way?
Also, I got a checksum error whenever trying to send files to my 89 from the PC.
I changed the batteries in the calculator, and everything worked just fine.. Is
this a common problem, or is it just something weird that happened?

Einar

Follow-Ups: References: