A89: Re: Re: Huffman

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Huffman

It's used mostly for compressing levels, it works around the idea that a few
certain bytes occur much more frequently than others, so it probably won't
do much, if any, good on graphic compression.  AAR, there are much better
compression algorithms to use on graphics than huffman ... we have another
library that doesn't belong on the 89.