A89: ROM calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ROM calls

If any of you programmed for the 86 you will remember that TI came out with a
list of ROM calls with descriptions on how to use them.  And then later on the
86 list, as people found more they sent updated include files and/or just the
address in an e-mail.  Is TI planning to release the ROM calls for the 89?
And whether or not they do is there a place were I can get the currently known
ROM calls and descriptions of what they do and how to use them.  Like for
instance I dont even know how to display a string.

~Chris