Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

>As I think I said before, the libraries would be best used if we had a
>limited number of them, such
>as three or four.  Every library would contain all the code to all related
>current libraries.  So
>there would be a library for graphics, a library for compression, and a
>library for misc utils and
>such.  I think most library functions would be broken down into these
>three categories.  The util
>lib might be larger than the other two, especially the compress lib, but I
>think they would still be
>small enough to serve their function.

I think from the point of view of the user, it would be best to simply
combine these three libraries into one.  Since the're pretty standard stuff
it wouldn't be a problem.  You must remember that the people using these
programs aren't as calculator savy as you are.  I think that we could make
the small developer-end sacrafice to make it easier for the user.

	--Nate

Follow-Ups: References: