Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

In a message dated 11/12/98 12:02:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, IxJLWxI@aol.com
writes:

> I think the calculator should have a library, but only one.  If there was
one
>  big library that went into the TI-89 and did what all the libraries
existing
>  did, that would be easier and still save some space. If we had a lot of
>  libraries (like we do now),  that would make it more confusing and a big
>  hassle to keep track and upgrade them.
>  						-Jeff

but most programs only use two or three libraries, which means for one game
you might have to have 12000 bytes of one big library instead of the smaller
files.