Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

In a message dated 11/11/98 8:52:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TurboSoft@aol.com writes:

> With the huge capacity of the 89's memory, should
>  we really need to use libraries and/or kernels?  Why not just use only the
>  built-in assembly support, saving everyone the effort of dealing with the
>  extra files?

Just because the 89 has a lot of memory, that doesn't mean we should waste the
space we have.  I think libraries are good, but should be optional.  If you
have many programs thar use the libraries then they save space.  But conversly
if you have only one favorite game that uses a library, it wastes space.

~Chris