A89: Several Questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Several Questions...

I've had my TI89 for a month now, and I just recently bought the graphlink and have begun to download assembly programs. I have some quick questions that I hope someone can answer for (hopefully) everyone's benefit.

1. Currently there are two shells available for the 89, is it safe to have them both installed at once? I'm not quite sure why I'd want to, but just in case...

2. Can libraries downloaded for asm programs be anywhere in the calculators memory? In other words, above or below the program accessing them in the memory. (I know nothing can be archived.)

3. Can libraries be in different folders than the program accessing them?

4. More specifically, I'm having trouble with several games that tell me a certain library is not available, even though the library is clearly in the memory. Does anyone have similar problems or know of a solution?

Thanks,

Mark