Re: A89: official 89 asm info.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: official 89 asm info.

In a message dated 11/05/98 12:40:15 AM, senoramor@yahoo.com writes:

>Besides, how many of us on the list keep every single message
>sent to us?  I don't.  No offense, Thayne, but if you don't want the
>extra hard drive taken up, just delete them or save 'em to a disk.

I rarely keep these mails either... Only if it's a peice of Code that I could
look at later, BUT this list hasnt put out anything related directly to
assembly, in a while... Well, if you ever think you'll need to have a mail
again after reading it, remember that 'ticalc.org' saves all of these in a big
mailing list archive... geez, how can they afford to keep this much stuff on
their website...? =P
															--Jason K.