A89: Ports

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Ports

Suggestion - someone should port some more 92+ games or something.. I wish I
knew how, I would do the porting maddness that I did with the 82 and the
83... All the 68k I know is in this program, which I didn't bother to
release yet.. It's really pointless, but maybe someone will find it useful..
if you guys think I should release it, tell me.. it should run under
PlusShell 1.0. Oh and if someone knows how to clear the entire line rather
than I having to display dashes, please enlighten me.  I should mention my
thanks to Patrick D. for helping me out on this.

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs
the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
http://hail.icestorm.net/asm