Re: A89: Word processor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Word processor

In a message dated 11/04/98 5:43:05 PM, IANKAPLAN@aol.com writes:

>Not to be mean, but what is the point of a word processor, if you do not
>have
>a printer.  Also what are you going to do, print it out through the graph
>link
>software on your computer when you get home.  If you can invent a printer
>through the port at the bottom it would be alright

ooh, what if we could all get those little tabulating machines that spits out
the roles of paper while making a helluva lot of noise in the process...? We
could then configure this idealistic 'Word Processor for a Calculator' to
output stuff to that one. There's your printer! ;)  I guess that could be all
interpreted as sarcasm... =P
Hey lets not waste our time on a wordprocessor , but how about a Shell that
people can actually use!? Hey Hey, There's an idea! ;)
																	--Jason K.