From: Michael Sorensen <Michelo28@erols.com>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 04, 1998 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: A89: PlusShell 1.0

Everyone who replied to PlusShell 1.0
     I'm sorry but all of you with the exception of Ahmed are total DUMBNESS. Well I should have
known when I told you all PlusShell was out I would have to explain how to use it. For you lazy
ASSES I have included tetris, mario92, and nibbles converted. If you want other here are the steps:

1. copy this line to Autoexec.bat
    call C:\folder\s..\setps C:\folder\s
    (If you don't know where Autoexec.bat is type this in run it will help you a lot
     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSEDIT.EXE)
2. Restart the computer.
3. Start MSDOS prompt
4. Go to the folder containing convert.bat
5. type CONVERT FILENAME and <enter>

Wow that was hard. Another lesson for all of you, Read all of the TEXT and HTML files.
-Mike