A89: US89 I need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: US89 I need help

My name is Charles Vaughn.  I have conceptualized an ASM shell for the
89.  I'm in desperate need of assistance in the form of ASM proggramers
and SD tutorials.  This shell is to be the ultamite TI shell for any
calculator.

The primary purpose of this shell is to emulate Fargo and Fargo II on
the 89.  Using a special routine it will shrink the 92 screen to fit the
89.  Also included in the package will be a conversion utility to
convert z80 asm to 68k asm.  The shell will have a GUI, icons, +shell
and Dooros library support, US89 libraries, screen saver, lite version,
arrow driven mouse pointer.