A89: Trouble with grayscale graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Trouble with grayscale graphics

Hi everyone.  I'm new to TI-89 programming and would like to start a
project.  I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I am having.

This program is supposed to display a 16 pixel line in the upper
left-hand corner of the screen.  Half of it should be black, the other
half gray.  What I actually get is a 4 pixel long(I think) black line
that is about 4 pixels to the right of the upper-left hand corner.  I
also get a whole lot of garbage(random lines, old screens, etc.)
displayed in gray.  The program was compiled with plusshell.  By the
way, all I did to install plusshell was transfer the libraries(seems
to work for tetris, nibbles, etc.).  Any help would be appreciated.

       include "tios.h"
	include "gray4lib.h"
	include "util.h"
	xdef	_ti89