A89: GrayScale and Program Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: GrayScale and Program Ideas

Hello,
    I had a question - how exactly do grayscale sprites work [how are they
made data wise].. like a normal sprite is simply .db %00010101 on the z80..
how do you do a normal and grayscale sprite on 68k?

    As for the program ideas -- i know I should put this on ticalc.org, but
I have to finish alphabetisizing them first :P  Yet someone should port
Plane Jump and Diamonds to the 89 :)  And we need high score added to
BoulderDash :)  As for SameGame, I still like Jimmy's better :)  Maybe
because it's full screen and bigger blocks?  Any thoughts?  With all due
respect to the author - you make awesome games.. just my 2 cents worth about
SameGame.

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
   Program Ideas and Upcoming Programs
   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/