Re: A89: errors IE: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: errors IE: Line 1111 Emulator

In a message dated 12/29/98 4:32:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
invertigo@juno.com writes:

> Just to let you know, the errors that you are receiving, such as "Line
>  1111 Emulator" is not an error from plusshell or doorsos. In fact, it is
>  not an error that has anything to do with TI whatsoever. It/they are
>  errors from the actual Motorolla 68000 processor. I don't know what
>  causes them, and I'm not going to take the time to look through your code
>  to find the bug, instead I'm simply going to say thatyou shouldn't start
>  grilling the authors/programmers of games/shells about the errors,
>  because they might not know exactly what is causing the errors.

So you're saying I shouldn't be curious about them? I wasn't grilling the
authors, at least I think I wasn't, I just didn't know what it was. If it
sounded like I was, please tell me... I have no intention to offend anyone.
And I didn't ask anyone to review my code, even though it's basically a "Hello
World" program... (with a different message though)