Re: A89: hiscore.ini?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: hiscore.ini?

In a message dated 12/28/98 4:06:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> Well, I'd hate to think of all of the space wasted by highscores no longer
> wanted on my calculator.
>  How about an option to remove the highscore when the program is deleted?
> That way I can remove the
>  highscore of a game that I will no longer play, and you can keep the
> highscore of a game that you
>  are temporarily removing from your calc.

Even better, what if there was a utility in Doors OS or PlusShell (with the
option of being password protected, I dearly hope) that would show what
programs have entries and the entires can be deleted? This would also be
useful for resetting high scores, or if the program freaked out and the
options needed to be reset, etc.