A89: Re: Virtual 89 problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Virtual 89 problems

I had the same problem, the calc program ran and the comp program just
waited while nothing happened. It seems as if the COM port isn't initialized
right. What I did to get it working was open up system properties, click on
Device Manager, click to expand Ports (COM & LPT), double-click on the
appropriate COM port, just cycle through the different tabs, and click OK.
Then go back and try to run the programs again. The transfer should take a
while because the ROM is 2MB.

Good Luck...