Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.95 beta released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.95 beta released **

In a message dated 12/27/98 3:31:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
oystesk@stud.fim.ntnu.no writes:

> > This version should be the last beta version since it is supposed to be
>  > really stable now.
>
>  Why didn't you put in the working version of Doors Explorer? The included
>  version is extremely unstable on the TI89.

After running some programs and exiting, I constantly got a message "Line 1111
Emulator" or something like that and the calc was pretty much dead, except for
the 2nd, Shift, and Diamond keys. This happened twice, and I am trying to find
the cause. If anyone else is getting this, and knows what causes it, I'm sure
Mr. Vassor would appreciate it...