Re: A89: util library not working

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: util library not working

At approximately 7:23 PM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
12/26/98, ZeromusMog@aol.com declared:

> if it doesn't work, try downloading plusshell from the shell section of the
> archvies and use the convert thingy... (this conversion thing will
> work if you
> are using Doors, don't worry) I'm not exactly sure how to use it (I still
> havent tried it) and convert the non-working game and util.89z and send 'em
> over. If that doesn't work, e-mail the author telling them that they need to
> update their game for use with the new OSes. :)

I have DoorOS and most games say util or gray4<word> not found even
though they both installed, this also happens if I run them from home
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.