Re: A89: Challenge!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Challenge!

This wouldn't be that hard to do.  I personally have more things to do,
especially in Windows Programming projects, but here is a description of how
it would work:
First, you have to examine a list to see the format.
You also should have a parameter for the program to specify folders or files.

1. Create a linked lists for the folder list.
2. if folders are wanted: Read the VAT for the main folder.
2a. Add each folder to the folder linked list.  I won't describe how a linked
list works here, but you can find it in any good C or C++ book.
3. If files are wanted: For the current folder, create a linked list, and read
the entries out of the VAT for the folder, putting each entry into a linked
list.
4. Allocate some memory and put the linked list into the memory block in TI
format.
5.  I think you then put the handle to the memory in the d0 register, and
exit.

Daniel Imfeld