Re: A89: please answer my questions!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:59 1998-12-24 EST, you wrote:

>These two questions I personally would REALLY like to know also.

>>  > > status line.  I mean like if I push 2nd, I don't want it to display
>>  > 2nd.

I do it by disabeling interrupts..  havn't cared to check wich int that the
status line is on.. (I've changed the vectors of all of them..) an educated
guess is auto int 5..
I think there is a romcall for the busy indicator..

>>  > >
>>  > > 3.) I've read other's code but don't understand how they change font
>>  > > size. Especially how to write to the status bar.

isn't there a font size argument to those string putting romcalls?
and about the status bar..  there is a romcall called something like
ST_showhelp, and in the docs (is it only me on this list that reads the
docs?) it says it should display text on the statusline..  havn't tried it
yet though..  all it needs is a pointer to a string..

//Olle