A89: RE: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: RE: Zelda 89

First off, I'd like to say that those screen shots look AWESOME!  You guys at CCIA are doing a great job on zelda (from the looks of it).  I'd like to know how you designed the graphics for that first into screen, and how you got the bitmaps from the gameboy.  Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you rip the gfx from the gameboy and put them into your own game without changing them a bit, isn't that illegal under copyright laws?  I'm not saying that it wouldn't be cool, I just want to make sure you guys know what might happen.

Also, what libraries are you guys using for the graphics, and what shell(s) will it run on?
I've been playing around with the new plusshell and doorsOS, and it crashes on me about once per day.  I keep having to reload all my backup stuff over and over again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'd also like to see someone convert Tetris and Phoenix to the new format so it can use the new libraries (it doesn't work without the old util and gray4lib).

Thayne Miller
E-mail me | Page me (icq)
ICQ# 4637439 | YoMa$ter's Domain
I am currently offline

"Water polo is WAR. It's kill or be killed; or worse yet,
be killed, stripped half-naked, and laughed at"

Binary data