Re: A89: Zelda89.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda89.

Isn't the graphics just ripped from gameboy? It sure lookes like that..
and it isn't _that_ hard to code a decoder for like.. .PCX to something readable
by an asmproggie.. It's a must, when you do a big graphics intense game...
takes to much time to do it oncalc.. (If you're not _very_ good at oncalc gfx ;)

//Olle

S43R80@aol.com wrote:

> WOW...I checked out the screenshots fort zelda89...WOW...How long did it take
> to design all of the graphics...how long have you been working on the
> graphics?  Oh and about the title screen how did you guys do that...did you
> first draw it on the calc graph screen and then read each pixel(very eye
> straining:that's what i did when was 85 programming)?  Is there a program that
> will convert the graphics to bytes and even to grayscale...I was very
> impressed at the zelda graphics...you guys must be very talented artists...
>
> -Steve-

Follow-Ups: References: