Re: A89: Zelda89.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda89.

WOW...I checked out the screenshots fort zelda89...WOW...How long did it take
to design all of the graphics...how long have you been working on the
graphics?  Oh and about the title screen how did you guys do that...did you
first draw it on the calc graph screen and then read each pixel(very eye
straining:that's what i did when was 85 programming)?  Is there a program that
will convert the graphics to bytes and even to grayscale...I was very
impressed at the zelda graphics...you guys must be very talented artists...

-Steve-