A89: Zelda89.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Zelda89.

Hello Everyone,  I just got a new computer and I have been off of the
mailing list for 2 weeks now.  I would just like to say that I just
downloaded my 512 emails and noticed that a great portion of them
happened
to be about Zelda89.  I dont know if this is a good thing or not but
atleast
ppl know that our game is out there.  You might not know me but I am a
programmer for CCIA and my name is McTwist on Efnet.  First off I would
like
to say that I have seen Serial in the #ccia chat room and yes he is very
annoying always asking for a beta copy and I politely tell him that he
can
get a public beta when it comes out around Christmas time.  Seriously
though
the ppl at CCIA are not mean and rude and I think we should be able to
reserve the right to withhold our game until we feel it safe to release
it.
Serial is not banned from our channel as far as I know and I welcome him
back to give suggestions or whatever but in noway will I give him a beta
copy or make him a beta tester.  I am not saying that he ever begged to
be a
beta tester but I am telling him now that we dont want to hear his crap
anymore.  So just wait a few more days and you will get to see the Public
Beta Release.  As for everyone else I would love to hear your comments on
the game itself when it is released and for now you can enjoy the
screenshots on our website welcome.to/ccia and for all of you who are
wondering yes we did get the screen shots from the ti89 emulator.  I dont
know where I got it from but if you contact me I might mail you a copy of
it.  But im sure someone can give you the site address.  It feels so good
be back
                        -McTwist