A89: Re: Re: E-mail List Flame Wars: A Survival Guide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: E-mail List Flame Wars: A Survival Guide

hey, it sure beats calculators.  tell me what I should start sending
instead, because you know I'd love to send you something you're enthusiastic
about ;-)
crazy about debate, eh?  I'll see what I can come up with