A89: Re: E-mail List Flame Wars: A Survival Guide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: E-mail List Flame Wars: A Survival Guide

I wish I could share your enthusiasm about mateing walrus's but I dont but at
least I dont require downloading of letters to see what my mail is. Go ahead and
send me a million meg picture you'll only be wasteing your time not mine, plus
if your all so dead set of getting me kicked off my isp then I can see how that
would help. I think they will see through your crap though.