Re: A89: KEEP ALL NON TI-RELATED MESSAGES OUT OF THIS LIST

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: KEEP ALL NON TI-RELATED MESSAGES OUT OF THIS LIST

Actually I am clicking the reply to author button because I am inteintially trying to get a multiuser message but I suppose your somewhat right.

Thayne Miller wrote:

 I will make this big and bold so you all can read it.  ************************* if you have a problem with someone on the list, PLEASE don't click the "reply to author" button on your email client.  Find the users email address and write them a lovely little personal message and resolve your issues.  Don't post them to the list!!!  I need not explain my reasoning behind this because we are all hopefully able to realize this on our own ***********************
Thayne Miller
E-mail me | Page me (icq)
ICQ# 4637439 | YoMa$ter's Domain
I am currently offline
  "Water polo is WAR. It's kill or be killed; or worse yet,
be killed, stripped half-naked, and laughed at"

Binary data