Re: A89: excuse me, but can we all just cut the whining and talk about a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: excuse me, but can we all just cut the whining and talk about asm?

BUT, at least people will actually get something from this group in there box, it has been dull lately. People who need asm help duely get it from you guys but it hasn't been used for any questions in a couple days so perhaps this can get a spark going and if not it is still a free speach thing. But there is no asm going on lately so complaining about us isn't helping either.
Ever watch mad tv? Take a chill pill.

Thayne Miller wrote:

 ok, I'm just fed up.  The last 500+ messages have all been a waste of time.  It makes me sick to think of all the time that has been wasted arguing over pointless details.  This is a *mature* list for people who want to produce quality ti-89 assembly games.  I wish we could all just stop and take a look at the topic of this list:  "discussion of ti-89 assembly programming."  Where is this?  I haven't read one comment the last day that has educated me in the slightest bit.  I mean, if you just stop arguing and focus on asm89, you ALL could be as good a programmer as Jimmy Mardel, or Magnus Hagander.  I mean, come on people.  We're not in kindergarten anymore.  It's time we ALL just grow up and act accordingly.  If you want to bicker and argue, PLEASE DO IT ON A PERSONAL BASIS.  Don't post flames to this list, no matter how much you disagree.  There are many people subscribed to this list, and NONE of us want to hear it.  Not only that, but these messages are stored in digest form at ticalc.org for people who aren't subscribed to stop by and read the latest advances in ti-89 assembly technology.  Do you think I want the world to think that ti-calc programmers are a bunch of pitiful whiners?  NO!  I want to be respected for the time and effort I put into making quality games and programs.  Do you think the original ZShell team slaved for HOURS and HOURS on end to bring us ti-asm capability just so that we could sit here on our butts and whine to each other??  THIS IS PATHETIC!  If you could all just take a LONG COLD BATH and realize there are other things you could be doing with your life.  Boy, it really makes me sad to see some poor lost sap reply to this whiner89 list about 15 times a day with nothing to say WHATSOEVER about ANYTHING related to ti-89's. THERE IS A LESSON TO BE LEARNED HERE.  If you are not mature enough to participate in a serious discussion of ti-89 asm programming, then we all STRONGLY urge you to unsubscribe to this list and vent your frustrations somewhere else. I have written a message like this about once a month.  When will you guys listen to me?  How long will it take before you realize what a mess you've become?  THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND IT MUST BE FIXED.
Thayne Miller
E-mail me | Page me (icq)
ICQ# 4637439 | YoMa$ter's Domain
I am currently offline
  "Water polo is WAR. It's kill or be killed; or worse yet,
be killed, stripped half-naked, and laughed at"

Binary data